Head of Sales
Avani is a company specializing in truly eco-friendly products based in Bali, Indonesia, the epicenter of the battle against plastic waste. Assumed by most as a tropical island paradise with pristine white sand beaches, the truth is that Bali’s beaches are now often saturated with garbage and debris, and the majority of this trash is ”single use” plastic.
We looking for qualified candidate to fill the position of :
HEAD OF SALES BALI AND EAST INDONESIA
Head of Sales will be responsible for managing overall activities of sales department and developing business.
Other responsibilities including:
- Sales target achievement within approved spending budget by trade channel, accounting for both sales revenue and channel profitability (key KPI)
- Actively involved in all aspects of the end to end sales cycle from lead generations, leads management, sales system development, sales executions up to decision making
- Manage sales strategy and activities and the prevailing local regulations and corporate policy with the objectives to achieve sales target and organization objectives.
- Managing territory to proactively create sales leads and ensuring the sales target are met in healthy growth rate
- In charge of setting up, executing and leading product & service sales strategy
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers
- Developing performance framework, system and rewards within Sales Department including team development
- Be the voice of customers, advocate for their needs and collaborate with related internal team to inform the product development and roadmap
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
This role will be reporting to GM/CMO. Other requirements including:
- Minimum holds Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales
- Has energy, drive and a positive attitude to developing new business
- Have experiences in consumer goods or pharmaceutical as well
- Confident, persuasive, and dynamic personality
- Knowledge of the business channel understanding
- Strong business acumen
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Good communication skills
- Strong capability and track record for managing big team
- Strive for excellence, flexible, creative with high learning agility
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Jl. Gunung Agung No. 142B, Denpasar
How to ApplySend letter of application, CV, copy of ID, & photo to:[email protected]
16 total views, 1 today