Social Media and SEO Staff
Secretary to Wedding Coordinator / Event Organiser
Well established Bali internet company has opening for Search Engine Optimisation Staff. Will be responsible for coordinating the company’s social media efforts and developing programs to increase brand awareness, Google rankings and traffic to the companies various websites.
- Able to set priorities, allocate time to the most important duties and work.
- Achieves effective understanding when communicating with the public.
- Understands current trends in Social Media and develops plans to maximise company’s social profile.
- Directs and monitors social media efforts on various platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.
- Keeps all company’s Social Media efforts fresh and up to date.
- Train and direct other staff in effective use of Social Media
Qualifications for the position include:
- Well organised.
- Experienced and active user of Social Media including FaceBook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest etc..
- Has own computer and internet access.
- Curious to learn new skills.
- Enjoys writing and able to read and write fluent English.
- Indonesian citizen.
How to Apply
Salary negotiable with experience.
Interested candidates please send reply to firstname.lastname@example.org complete with current CV and social media accounts.
3759 total views, 4 today