Secretary to Wedding Coordinator / Event Organiser
Well established Bali Wedding Company has opening for Secretary. Will assist Wedding Coordinator to respond to inquiries received from interested and potential clients. Will also develop and maintain client records and files, develop good working relationships with government personnel, Bali churches, hotels and villas, and wedding suppliers (photographers, florists, catering companies etc.)
Will also assist Wedding Coordinator pursuing social media efforts and initiatives.
- Able to set priorities, allocate time to the most important duties, administrative work.
- Develops relationships with wedding venues and maintains current contract rates.
- Achieves effective understanding when communicating with clients and suppliers.
- Develops and maintains relationships with church officials, hotel staff and other suppliers so that weddings are handled efficiently.
- Develops and maintains accurate records of wedding arrangements, costs and payments for suppliers.
- Assists with social media efforts i.e. Facebook, Twitter etc.
Qualifications for the position include:
- Well organised.
- Enjoys meeting people and being of service.
- Understands and is able to inform clients all requirements for full legal wedding.
- Is able to process all required documentation.
- Able to work evenings as needed.
- Able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Effective understanding is achieved when communicating with clients.
- Active user of various social media outlets.
- Desire to learn. No prior experience necessary; will train qualified candidate.
- Indonesian citizen.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position send an email of interest together with your CV to: careers [at] balijobs.com Subject: Wedding Secretary
5761 total views, 2 today